KarmaloopTV, Karmaloop.com’s online video channel, provides an inside look at all elements that fuel cutting edge “Verge Culture” – the intersection of lifestyle, music and fashion. The KarmaloopTV site features exclusive interviews with designers, brands, artists and musicians, as well as behind-the-scenes coverage of events and parties, which emphasize the street culture phenomenon at large. From educational political content, to entertaining celebrity interviews and informational segments on the hottest new streetwear brands, KarmaloopTV is the world leader for youth culture.
* 5 million unique visitors and 16 million page views / month
It’s impossible to deny how large this multi-cultural audience of millions is. The demographics’ spending power, social forms, and upward mobility of this group cannot be matched. Karmaloop TV continues to play a large roll in supporting, documenting and influencing its growth. Our readers are always steps ahead of the masses, taking on roles as authorities of style and fashion, as they look to Karmaloop TV as their one and only guide to everything new and cool.
* You’re starting a new business but you don’t know everything there is to know about it. (Really, you don’t). If you’re smart you’ll find someone who does and try to absorb as much as you can. That’s what Greg Selkoe did 12 years ago when he was dreaming up Karmaloop, a site that sells hoodies, sneakers, bags, and the like to young and techie trendsetters.
- Jian Deleon of Complex Magazine
* You’re starting a new business but you don’t know everything there is to know about it. (Really, you don’t). If you’re smart you’ll find someone who does and try to absorb as much as you can.
- Christina DesMarais of Inc.com
* Brick Harbor is backed by the established fashion site KarmaLoop.com, so it should have some room to experiment with its social, editorial and e-commerce balance.
- Sam Laird of Mashable
There are two ways to advertise on Karmaloop TV: permanent monthly sponsorships across all Karmaloop TV pages and CPM-based advertising.
Karmaloop TV offers the following ad units.
728 x 90 Leaderboards
300 x 250 Medium Rectangles
1x1 Background Takeover
Karmaloop TV offers premium sponsorship ad units, served in the right area of every Karmaloop TV page. The ad units rotates with each page viewed. These sponsors are important to us, and we look for products and services that we feel would be relevant to our targeted and influential audience.
* 125 by 125 pixel size
* Will link back to the company product page
* No animations (simple ads)
We operate with a minimum term of two months.
For more rates or if you want to start a campaign, please contact greg.weinstein -[at]- karmaloop.com.